- A Good Eye
- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
- Good with People
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
About this opportunity
Do you want to get paid to help people reach their professional goals? Do you want the freedom and flexibility to work whenever and wherever you want? Do you love to write?
There are millions of talented people out there that need help putting their best foot forward in the professional world. Interested in helping them get there? If so, let’s talk!
Here at Talent Inc we are committed to helping talented professionals show the world what they are truly capable of. Since launching in 2014, we have helped hundreds of thousands job applicants land their dream jobs with resumes from our skilled writers to providing that personal touch. That’s where you come in!]
What You'll Do
Using our proprietary technology, you will work hand in hand with job seekers to craft their new resumes, cover letters and Linkedin profiles. Our technology is designed specifically with writers in mind. We provide all of the tools and support you need to be a successful writer!
Who You Are
- An exceptional writer
- An established professional with at least 3 years of experience
- Detail-obsessed with a passion for helping others reach their goals
- Strong and empathetic communicator and collaborator
- Microsoft Office wiz
- Self-starter with superb time management and organization skills
Benefits & Perks
- Be a part of a community of talented writers and career professionals
- Flexible, self-established hours in a remote role
- An opportunity to earn up to $3,500 a month
- More than enough orders to fit your schedule year-round
- Access to industry-leading writing tools and services
- Total control over which customers you work with
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.