- Good with People
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
In just 2 years, Talent, Inc has exploded onto the personal career branding market. Through partnerships with various job boards we’ve reviewed over 10 million resumes and given our customers the resume makeover they need to move to the top of the list. Now we need to scale our systems to keep pace with the growth of our business.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, DevOps to help us enable the growth of our company. Our challenges include scaling our current system and building new applications. Your role will be helping to define and build our software delivery platform including infrastructure design, continuous deployment, monitoring/alerting, and failure recovery. Today we are on the LAMP stack in AWS, but are evaluating our future direction.
We are seeking someone who has a track record of automating robust software deployment and infrastructure systems, someone with a passion to understand existing and emerging technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Docker, etc.). We value technical aptitude, adaptive ingenuity and a proven record of performance over proficiency with a specific tool set. We believe strong technologists can work well in any technology.
- Work with the product team and other internal stakeholders to define functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Define technical direction for infrastructure and software deployment automation including tool/framework selection.
- Responsible for the management of software deployment and system status awareness including failure recovery.
- Contribute to a culture of automation that includes unit tests, regression tests, automated deployment, and continuous monitoring.
- A passion for staying current on technologies and software development best practices.
- Experience delivering infrastructure and software automation systems in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in one or more modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Linux Experience.
- Desire to work in an agile environment.
- Authorized to work for any US employer.
- AWS experience a plus.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.