- A Good Eye
- Great Planning
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
The Copywriter reports directly to the Director of Product Marketing with dotted-line reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications. We’re looking for a Copywriter who loves to write, has the ability to write for different audiences, and understands how the power of words can help build trust with a brand.
- You’ll collaborate with the marketing, product, and sales teams to write for a range of formats, including emails, social, site copy, and blog posts
- You’ll help shape the way we speak internally with our team and externally with our members and customers–really honing our brand voice on and offline
- You’ll help create and manage a process and workflow for copy creation across many different channels and teams
- You’ll own the copywriting process from initial concepts through production and implementation with a focus on A/B testing and optimization for achieving key business goals
- You’ll proofread and edit copy and blog posts before they go out into the world
- You’ll help manage a network of freelance blog contributors based on marketing initiatives and SEO
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or other related field
- 2-3 years writing, editing, and proofreading product messaging and sales copy
- You must have experience writing online marketing
- You have exceptional writing skills
- You write like a human
- You have a great copywriting portfolio of online work
- You have a working knowledge of grammar and style
- You have a deep sense of empathy for people struggling with their job searches and understand the importance of keeping things positive, real, helpful, and fun
- You have experience writing for different types of media, both online and off
- You are a great multi-tasker who can juggle a lot of projects, teams, and demands at one time while having great attention to detail
- You have a basic understanding of web usability
- You have excellent organization, planning, and project management skills
- You aren’t afraid to be innovative, clever, and thoughtful in all your work
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro, an online marketing writing sample, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.