- Goal Oriented
- Good with People
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Humor
- Good with People
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Our business is growing fast, and with that we need the artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing and able to help customers and exercise patience. A good attitude, a sense of humor, and a passion for helping people is a must!
The FCC team is the backbone of Talent Inc's success. As a member of the team you will be interfacing directly with our clients and writers via email day to day to generate the best possible experience for Talent’s customers.
CultureJoin our team and you’ll meet with a group of teammates who will not hesitate to show you the ropes while enjoying a few laughs.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in a customer support/client service role.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and positive demeanor.
- Willing to work on weekends, a plus
- BA/BS degree: English/Journalism major would be an asset...but not required.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization.
- We value work-life balance.
- We offer competitive pay + options.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to email@example.com. Feel free to include your answer to two fun questions:
- What is your definition of a great company culture?
- Tell us something you are passionate about!?
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.