- A Good Eye
- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Humor
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We are looking for an intern that is outgoing, excels at managing multiple deadlines and is excited about recruitment. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is eager to gain hands-on experience in recruiting. The Recruitment Intern reports directly to the Director of Expert Network Operations. This is a paid internship.
- Provide operational support in recruitment initiatives.
- Communicate with candidates via phone and email.
- Assist with projects to support engagement strategy.
- Currently a junior or senior in an undergraduate university program.
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Internet and social media savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Previous internships and/or interest in recruitment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and your resume to email@example.com.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.