- Good with People
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We are looking for Marketing Manager with experience in the UK/EU market and a strong background in managing multi-channel marketing and project management to drive the B2C and B2B strategy for our UK brand: TopCV. The successful candidate must have experience working in the UK and a solid understanding of consumer behaviors and needs in the UK/European market as well as familiarity with job search policy and trends.
This role is based in our NYC headquarters; however, the focus of work is in the UK/EU markets. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be the champion for our brand in the UK and support the strategy, development, implementation, and performance reporting of product-driven integrated marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will lead the marketing support for seasonal campaigns, new product launches, and ongoing marketing of core product offerings, as well as our B2B partnership marketing strategy. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders as well as the creative team to ensure we promote the product in the most compelling way, through the right marketing mix, creative assets, and messaging.
What you’ll do
- Create and own the product marketing calendar, including promotional strategy, new product launches, and ongoing marketing for core products.
- Develop cross-channel marketing campaigns that leverage earned, owned, and paid channels that support each product line’s revenue goals.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of ongoing marketing efforts for core campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with channel owners (email, direct mail, website merchandising, paid, social) to implement product campaigns and ensure key marketing objectives are met in accordance with deadlines.
- Translate product attributes into customer benefits through content and messaging across consumer touchpoints.
- Conduct research and stay "in-the-know" of innovative product marketing campaigns within the industry.
- Work with our Business Development team to support B2B partner marketing initiatives and brand strategy.
- Monitor and report on the revenue contribution and P&L.
- Utilize data and reporting to innovate and improve the marketing strategy in an impactful, streamlined, and cost-effective way.
- You have 4-6 years of marketing experience in the UK market.
- You are knowledgeable in job-search trends and understand consumer behaviors and needs in the UK/European market.
- You are a firehose of creativity, but also savvy and strategic about business results.
- You have experience bringing a new product to market.
- You are experienced in developing an integrated marketing strategy across earned, owned, paid, and partner channels.
- You have executed, owned, and/or managed paid marketing channels (email, web, app, direct mail, digital advertising).
- You enjoy project managing individual work streams across cross-functional teams, including marketing, creative, tech, customer service, and merchandising to ensure deadlines are being met.
- You possess strong analytical skills.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are resourceful and proactive, and enjoy finding solutions to problems.
- You thrive in fast-paced, evolving, and scaling organizations.
- You have the ability and desire to flex from big-picture thinking to digging into the details.
Who you are
The right person for the job will meet the following job requirements:
Interested?Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Marketing Manager - UK/Europe" -- we look forward to hearing from you!
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.