- A Good Eye
- Good with People
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
The Marketing Design Intern is responsible for supporting creative initiatives on the marketing team. You’ll report to our Marketing Designer, who will help guide you throughout the entire internship. You’ll help shape how we communicate with our customers across a variety of media including advertising, company blog, video, Facebook and other social, etc. We’re looking for someone with a strong eye for typography, content hierarchy, image selection, layout, and color theory, who also understands the importance of visual brand consistency to across platforms.
What you’ll do
- Create and update marketing materials such as: (1) company website visuals, (2) blog/social media posts/deliverables, (3) digital ads, (4) PowerPoint presentations, (5) conference marketing collateral, and other marketing assets
- Participate in brainstorming/concept development sessions and internal creative reviews
- Organize and maintain marketing digital archives
- Help ensure visual consistency for all of our brands
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
Who you are
The right person for the job will meet the following job requirements:
- Working toward an Associate/Bachelor’s degree in design-related field
- Excellent design skills, demonstrated by a student or professional portfolio
- Interested in brands, marketing, and design
- Well-versed all design elements, including layout and typography
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and other web design applications is a plus
- Experience with video editing/animation and motion graphics is a plus
Interested?Please send an introduction, your resume, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line, "Marketing Design Intern" -- we look forward to hearing from you!
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.