- Great Planning
- Sense of Humor
- Great Planning
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We're currently expanding the blog for our international brand, TopCV, and looking for freelance writers who can take on regular assignments on all things related to managing your career and successfully navigating the modern job search.
Topics include but are not limited to: salary negotiation, interview preparation, CV writing, personal branding, networking, applying for vacancies, goal setting, working with recruiters and so forth.
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas for the blog, as well as write on assignment.
- Write smart, practical and specific tips that go beyond the basics (Think "5 phrases you should avoid at all costs when negotiating your salary," not "How to negotiate your salary") to help our readers improve their careers and find the right job, sooner.
- Use quotes and statistics from expert sources or reputable articles, where appropriate.
- When possible, draw from your own experiences or the experiences of others to make your advice more relatable. Our readers love to hear from those who’ve gone through the same challenges and come out the other end.
- Write on deadline.
- Excellent written skills, use of grammar and a strong command of language
- An organised, motivated and independent attitude towards work
- Currently or previously lived or worked in the UK or Europe, or have extensive experience using British English and grammar
- Knowledge of idioms and other slang terms unique to the UK
- Previous experience writing on any of the above topics
- Previous work in HR, recruiting, career coaching or the CV-writing space
- A working knowledge of AP style and SEO writing is a plus
To be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and your CV. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile, blog or online portfolio and a link to at least one full-length published article (500-1000 words) you’ve authored on a topic that’s relevant to the job-search or career space and best demonstrates your writing style. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.