- Good with People
- Problem Solver
- Sales Skills
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Our business is growing very fast and we continue to strengthen our infrastructure to support that growth. As our company sets ambitious revenue goals, we are looking for driven, goal-oriented individuals who are ready to learn how to engage effectively with our prospects and achieve our sales objectives.
In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting leads by making outbound calls to our customer to promote and sell our products based on their needs. Working collaboratively with our inbound sales team, you will communicate with opportunities that need additional follow up and have questions that need to be clarified before moving forward.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly sales goals and KPIs.
- Effectively close deals with qualified prospects with high intent of purchase.
- Proactively engage customers in every single communication.
- Create, maintain and update tracking of customers with complete information and emails.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Make a positive impact on the team by sharing learnings and collaborating with new ideas/initiatives.
We are a group of smart, collaborative, passionate and determined individuals who are working hard on making a difference in the careers of people around the globe. We take pride in enabling professionals to stand out from the crowd. We are conveniently located in Union Square and offer a variety of perks to all full-time employees.
Skills & Requirements
- BS/BA required.
- 3+ years of prior experience in outbound or cold calling environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious, hard-working and team oriented.
- Proficiency with popular CRM or email software solutions a plus.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Interested?Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.