- Goal Oriented
- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
- Good with People
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Talent Inc. is seeking an adaptable Office Assistant. This candidate should possess a positive attitude and be highly motivated to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization.
The primary responsibility of the office assistant is to operate a welcoming and efficient office. The office assistant will work closely with the operations and finance team and will report to the Sr. Operations Manager. The ideal candidate is a personable, systematic, and extremely organized.
- Must be able to wear many hats and take direction, but must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Quick learner that is excited by a challenge.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management.
- Must have working knowledge of basic computer systems, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- TriNet experience a plus.
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.