- Goal Oriented
- Good with People
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
- Sales Skills
- Goal Oriented
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Our business is growing fast, and with that, we need the artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing and able to help and provide guidance to customers, as well as work directly with the product team on new products by providing the vital feedback needed to create, improve, and grow new and existing products.
The Product team works cross-functionally at Talent Inc — our team drives improvement, develops processes, designs, builds, and measure new products. As a member of the team, you will be interfacing directly with our clients by email and phone daily to generate the best possible experience for Talent’s customers.
We are a group of clever, collaborative, passionate, and determined individuals who are working hard to making an impact on the careers of people around the globe. We take pride in empowering professionals of backgrounds to stand out from the crowd. We are conveniently located in Union Square and offer a variety of perks to all full-time employees.
- Provide stellar service to all Talent Inc. customers and experts.
- Assist customers and experts with inquiries, providing accurate and timely responses.
- Communicate with customers on a variety of platforms including email, telephone, and live chat.
- Research and surface customer issues, document findings, and champion solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and a positive attitude.
This position is for you
- If you like owning something and see it through to the finish
- If you want to accomplish things never done before in our industry...
- If you understand that without risk there is no reward…
- If you want to run your own company one day…
What makes us different
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
An unconventional role requires an unconventional person with exceptionally high emotional intelligence, initiative, and ‘can do attitude’. If that's you, welcome to Talent Inc.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to email@example.com.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.