- A Good Eye
- Goal Oriented
- Good with People
- Sense of Humor
- Goal Oriented
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We’re looking for an exceptional Acquisition Marketing Manager to drive the evolution of both our paid and organic search marketing capabilities to efficiently scale existing channel performance.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the execution and operational excellence of all things search. Owning our search partner, consultant, and technology relationships, you’ll be instrumental in developing a best-in-class search marketing team that drives demand and fuels new customer growth.
In addition to managing our search partner relationships, you will liaise across the entire business including frequent collaboration with Paid Media, CRM, Brand and Content Marketing teams. You will also work cross-functionally with Analytics, Product, and Tech teams.
What You’ll Do
- Act as our Subject Matter Expert for all things Acquisition and Search; Lead the development and execution of both the SEM and SEO programs with a unified vision for channel growth.
- Be familiar with social media marketing tactics as this individual will be working close in-hand with our content and social teams to develop comprehensive strategies that will impact both paid and organic search.
- Own, optimize and execute a strategic paid search media plan aimed at driving scale while maintaining performance targets and budgets.
- Develop and execute actionable SEO roadmap that integrates technical, content, and product optimization opportunities.
- Partner with Product and Content Marketing teams to define and improve visibility for product categories and brand content using a blend of paid and organic strategies.
- Create a reporting framework that effectively captures paid and organic search program performance and produces actionable run-of-business optimizations for the channel as a whole.
- Own Google Analytics for the organization to track, manage, analyze, and report on program and channel performance and progress against goals in a cross-functional setting.
What You'll Bring
The right person for the job will meet the following job requirements:
- Have 3-5 years of search marketing experience in either an in-house or agency setting.
- Love search and have a deep understanding of the ever-evolving search landscape.
- Are a performance marketer at heart who enjoys making data-driven decisions and implementing growth strategies based on establishing efficiency at scale.
- Possess a deep understanding of on-page and technical SEO ranking factors; including best practices for external and internal linking, crawlability, keyword density and ranking factors for mobile and desktop.
- Have experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies.
- Have experience with standard search industry reporting and diagnostic tools (Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, etc.) and ad-serving and bid management technologies (Ad Manager - formerly DoubleClick, etc.).
- Experience in building and developing PPC campaigns; including keyword research, campaign and ad group structuring, bid optimization and channel specific strategies.
- Google Ad Manager Certified including Mobile, Advanced Search & Display (Video and Shopping are not required)
- Have excellent communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization from external vendors to senior leadership.
- Have a track record for transforming detailed analysis into straightforward summaries for cross-functional partners using tools like Google Data Studio or PowerBi..
- Have passion and empathy for job seekers; you’ve been there and want to help others tell their career story and land the right job, faster.
What Makes Us Different
We operate with the agility of a startup but have the stability of a well-established organization, and we value work-life balance.
At Talent Inc., we believe culture and thought diversity leads to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together, we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Please send an introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Acquisition Marketing Manager" — we look forward to hearing from you!
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.