- A Good Eye
- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
- Sense of Humor
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
About Talent, Inc.
Talent Inc. is redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Our web properties, TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview, are the engines that power the largest resume and CV writing network in the world. We offer talented, rigorous professionals the opportunity to create superior work and grow their experience in a progressive, meritocratic environment. We're the biggest and brightest in a universal and world-wide market and we're excited about crafting its future.
Our business is growing fast, and with that we need the artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work with many different personalities to get the job done. Great attention to detail, effective communication skills, and a passion for working for a growing startup is a must!
Our Staff Editors are an essential part of the Service Delivery & Standards team and is responsible for defining—and monitoring adherence to—quality standards across all Talent Inc. brands and services. You'll act as a liaison and mentor for our expert writers, review and audit their work, and coordinate with job seekers to resolve editorial concerns.
As part of the vital—and growing—telecommuting portion of the Talent Inc. team, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of remote work along with the rewards that come from a fantastic company environment. While headquartered in New York City, Talent Inc. has a growing team in the Pacific Northwest that includes editors, writers, customer care representatives, and sales, all working from home offices. But this is not a traditional telecommuting gig. We have a flex office in downtown Bellingham, and we meet regularly for training, team building, and social events.
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced MS Word proficiency required; strong ability to use and troubleshoot Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, file converters, and other applications preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Provide excellent service to Talent Inc. customers.
- Ensure client satisfaction by practicing, following, and implementing Talent’s service standards.
- Assist customers with inquiries, providing accurate & timely responses.
- Keen attention to detail and strong editorial skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in English or another writing intensive field (history, anthropology, etc.) strongly preferred.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
What makes us different
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.