- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
- Good with People
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
Talent Inc. is redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Our web properties, TopResume & TopCV, are the engines that power the largest resume and CV writing network in the world. We offer talented, rigorous professionals the opportunity to create superior work and grow their experience in a progressive, meritocratic environment. We're the biggest and brightest in a universal and world-wide market and we're excited about crafting its future.
Our business is growing fast, and with that we need the artillery to back it up! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work with many different personalities to get the job done. Great excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a passion for working for a growing startup is a must.
The Service Delivery & Standards Team is responsible for ongoing quality improvement and customer satisfaction initiatives across all Talent Inc. brands. You will work with clients and compose resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and other career documents as well as coordinating with the editorial team to ensure exceptional quality. You will also support our Marketing, Product, and Expert Network Management teams on a range of projects.
Skills are Requirements
- Advanced MS Word proficiency required; strong ability to use and troubleshoot Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, file converters, and other applications preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and craft compelling narratives that support their career goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Keen attention to detail and strong composition and editorial skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or another writing intensive field (history, anthropology, etc.) required.
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
As part of the vital—and growing—telecommuting portion of the Talent Inc. team, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of remote work along with the rewards that come from a fantastic company environment.
What makes us different
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.