About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We need your eye, design skills, grasp of UX, and technical sensibilities to fully unlock Design's role in building long-term company growth. In the next year we're building new features big and small, and need your great design and attention to detail in both the creation and post-launch iterative improvement of these features.
You will be an integral part of our fast-growing Design team and report directly to the Chief Product Officer. Expect to be a creative leader in the organization, and be accountable for the effectiveness and evolution of design launches in the wild. We want you passionate about the integrity of our brands and the importance of great design serving the business and the customer. You will live "outside the box" and drive innovation in the way we interact with the Product and Engineering teams as well. The position will offer a great opportunity for upward mobility in the organization.
Skills & Requirements
- You have the design skills to go from idea to wireframe to prototype without much guidance. We're agnostic to which tools you use to do so, but encourage healthy banter on process between team members.
- You're passionate about designing for the customer first and working to achieve business goals without compromising user experience.
- You're into letting data drive decisions -- not only gut feel -- and get excited about figuring out the best ways to empirically validate your ideas through both formal and informal research.
- You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of design and user experience while also staying up-to-date on the latest studies and trends. You're eager to design experiments and validate everything, from the hunches to the industry standards.
- You know that product design isn't about static mockups and can effectively communicate and build complete digital experiences through a combination of mockups, prototypes, and animation.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
You, If We're Lucky
- You've done formal A/B or multivariate testing.
- You're can traverse the entire "design stack": from illustration to page/web layout, and have experience with front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS) and/or an interest in learning more.
- You've built something weird and strange from the ground up before.
- You have hobbies that you take more seriously than hobbies.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We operate with the agility of a startup but have the stability of a well-established organization, and we value work-life balance.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com. Feel free to include your answer to a fun question:
- What's a current design trend that you have a strong opinion on (positive or negative)? What's that opinion?
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.