About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We work with thousands of partners, hundreds of thousands of paying customers, millions of resumes, and billions of data points. We're profitable and have scaled fast on our current architecture, but need someone smart to read between the lines and use data to take us to 10x and beyond.
We have a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure, and you'll work closely and liaise with all departments: Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Ops, and Finance, and most importantly, Product. You'll be a part of the Product team because we want you to help dictate what and how we should be building. It'll be a critical role on a critical team. We're looking for someone who thrives on looking at multiple disparate sets of data and diving in to tell us something we don't know. You should want to tell us what would help the business, and spec out resources and requirements to do so. You will be encouraged to "hack" a lot of one-off reports and visualizations. We expect a great candidate to have a lot of upward mobility in our burgeoning business intelligence unit.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passionate relationship with big data and/or data mining.
- You have data manipulation skills and the ability to navigate relational databases via SQL, NoSQL architectures, and flat log files alike.
- You have expert knowledge of data presentation and visualization and experience in one or more of Excel, Tableau, Periscope Data, Looker, D3, Highcharts, or other data viz platforms.
- Your "tool of choice" is actually a hybrid of tools, anything from R to command line scripting to something analog and offline. You're interested in what have data achieves.
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
You, If We're Lucky
- You have an advanced degree in a quantitative field.
- You're conflicted about wanting to be a Product Manager or a Data Engineer.
- You have exposure to scripting or MVC languages in a team environment.
- We’re a team full of tech polyglots and that excites you instead of terrifying you.
- You've scaled something weird and strange before.
- You've had quant and data analysts as direct reports.
- You have a great one-week-of-work-saved-my-company-millions story.
- You have startup experience!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.