- A Good Eye
- Big Fish in Area of Expertise
- Goal Oriented
- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We work with thousands of partners, hundreds of thousands of paying customers, millions of resumes, and thousands of contractor experts. We need you to help us manage the people and the messaging associated with our amazing expert products.
We need a fantastic product-focused cheerleader who can communicate with thousands of contractors and internal stakeholders alike. Your success will be pinned to the success and productivity of our network of experts, and you'll be given a lot of autonomy in how and what tools you use to communicate with them. You will also have a seat at the table in the Product department to help inform and direct what features and products should be built as well as how and design, data, and engineering resources will be used. You will contribute to a constantly developing approach to community management. This role will have great potential for upward mobility.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 2-3 years experience in a community-building and membership program role.
- You have exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
- You are a community builder, both digitally and in real life. You thrive on scaling community and you love people.
- You're comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders that might change on a daily basis and you're comfortable standing up for the user.
- You have very strong data manipulation and presentation skills; you don't need much guidance to find the kernel of data you need.
- You have experience with formal digital product development.
- You are authorized to work for any US employer.
You, If We're Lucky
- You have both B2C and B2B community-building experience.
- You have expertise in a career or HR-related product.
- You have a passion to be involved with all the good and bad that comes with owning a feature or business unit.
- You have experience or an interest in formal product management and development.
- You should be curious about the world, and how and why business changes across international borders.
- You've scaled something weird and strange before.
- You have startup experience!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Apply using the following link: Application link
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.